Time & Location
From Nov 14th 2021 at 10 am until July 2022 . I will be teaching a series of 90 mn Yinyasa workshops at The Yoga Space Korte Noorderweg 29, 1221 NA Hilversum.
Take a moment and imagine standing barefoot out under a clear sky. Feel the earth under your feet, a breeze running through your hair. As the sun shines and warms your face, listen to the song of a water fall nearby. Breathe.
It’s a peaceful moment, one that calls up the elements of nature : Earth, air, fire, water and ether (space).
You certainly noticed that our day-to-day environment, life stressors, even seasonal changes can make us feel out of balance , even disconnected .
I believe that natural Elements are the essence of the entire world, both within us and outside of us.
Everything is connected …
I designed this series of Yinyasa Workshops for you to explore the elements and develop a connection with them in order to help you expanding and harmonizing your relationship with all things.
Through movement, meditation and mindfulness , we will learn to cultivate stability, creativity, strength , peace and harmony in our bodies, minds and in our daily lives.
WHAT to expect ?
Each workshops will start with start with a short meditation practice, followed by Yin Yoga postures, held for 2 to 5 minutes, allowing us to open the body in a passive way, and to observe thoughts, emotions and sensations. We will then transition to a Vinyasa flow connecting movement to the breath.
This fusion favours the balance between softness and strength, between flexibility and commitment, between yin and yang energies.
The class ends with a deep Savasana at the sound of the Koshi bells.
There will be 4 workshops per element to explore a range of practices, depth and intensity in our bodies, hearts and souls.
Yinyasa is a fusion yoga style for everyone, all “levels”, all bodies and all ages. It is not necessary to have already practiced vinyasa and/or yin yoga to start.
Benefits of a Yinyasa Practice:
* Stimulates the meridians (energy channels) bringing balance to the organs in the body
* Improves flexibility and joint mobility
* Calms and balances the mind and body
* Reduces stress and anxiety
* Works deeply on the connective tissues (fascia, tendons and ligaments)
* Can prepare the practitioner for meditation practice
* Strengthens and tones the body
* Improves flexibility and circulation
* Increases stamina
* Calms the mind down by inviting us to synchronise movement with breath
* Removes tension and obstacles in the body to allow breath and prana to flow
Price per Workshop 29e
Price for the whole series (4workshops) 99e
November 14th, February 22nd, May 8th and July 10th